Saturday 6 March 2010

A watercolour door scene

Good morning, it is not as sunny today, but still quite pleasant here, the birds are busy trying to decide where to start building their nests in my garden.
I just love using these stamps by Art Impressions, I find it so therapeutic using the water brush to blend the colours with Marvy Leplumme Markers. The stamps used were doorway, small, vine, daisy bunch, wood planter, bare branch and jumbo tiny grass. The image was just matted with nestabilities, the backing paper is gingham by Joanna Sheen, the sentiment graphicus, with a simple lilac ribbon to finish off.
Thankyou for looking.

7 comments:

Doreen said...

A stunning piece of work Janette, I love all of it .xxx

Rainbow Lady said...

Beautiful Janette. I too love Art Impressions stamps and Stampscapes too. Love Cynthia x

Anne said...

A delightful card Janette, the stamp is beautiful. Hugs x

Claire said...

A beautiful card Janette, love the colours and that image is gorgeous
Claire xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is beautiful Janette. Very calming and serene. Cathy xxxx

Pat said...

Stunning card Janette, love the image and the colouring is super.

Pat xx

Janet said...

A lovely, peaceful card. I agree with you "colouring-in" is so theraputic! I like the way you have used the sentiment.