Tuesday 23 March 2010

Birthday gift thankyou card


Well, I have had such a busy birthday week,meeting family and friends, I have not had much time for crafting. Having recieved some lovely gifts, I have made my first of the many thankyou cards I need to make..
I used the popcorn the bear rubber stamp by crafters companion and coloured with promarkers. It's a really large stamp as can be seen from this six inch square card. I used distress ink for the first time around the edge of the stamped image. The bp is joanna sheen warm marble. The flower started off blue, but I coloured with pro marker to complement the other colours on the card and added some distressed stickles.
Thankyou for looking.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a wonderful work of art Janette,It is gorgeous.xxx

Beryl K said...

This is just beautiful Janette, so glad you had a great birthday
Beryl x

Beryl said...

This is gorgeous Janette. I didn't know the popcorn bear stamps were so adorable. Great card.
Beryl xx

Anne said...

This is so cute Janette. Hugs x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab and adorable card Janette, glad you had a good birthday but sorry I missed it. Cathy xxxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Janette, such a sweet image.

Pat xx