Sunday 7 March 2010

Nature is Painting Beautiful Pictures


I have made this card for my friend who shares the same love of nature as myself. I have used this stamp from Joanna Sheen lot's of times and I think it works great with the sentiment from The Stampman rambling plate.The backing paper is joanna sheen. I coloured the image with sakura crystal laquers, sprinkling a bit of glitter on the wings of the cherub. I swiped a gold ink pad around it and finished off with some brads, a vellum butterly and ribbon from my stash.
Thankyou for looking.

6 comments:

Claire said...

What a beautiful card, and that sentiment is perfect for the image
Claire xx

Anne said...

A really beautiful card and that image is so sweet. Hugs x

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous card Janette, I do like the image.xxx

Janet said...

Lovely card and you are quite right, the image and the sentiment go together perfectly.

Janet xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Beautiful calm and serene card Janette. Really lovely. Cathy xxxx

iReneM said...

Ahhh, this is lovely, Janette.
Great sentiment to go with a lovely image.

x