Monday 29 March 2010

In my garden

I had a lovely time at thr NEC on Friday, I bought lots of crafting goodies, none of which have been used on this card. I met some lovely friends from the Creating Rainbows Forum and also some from Joanna Sheen's forum.
This card I have made for Rainbow Lady's Challenge, In my garden I see...... I decided to use the birdbox, because in my garden I have three of them and the blue and great tits have been in and out of them for the last few weeks, trying to decide who is having which.
The stamp is creative stamping and actually belonged to a friend of mine who can't get along with stamping, I do keep trying to persuade her. It is coloured with promarkers and simply matted on pink and green card. The punch is Martha Stewart and the buttons were part of my mothers day gift from my daughter.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Hi1 Must be lovely seeing all those birds in your garden and they're very lucky having you to keep them fed and warm especially after the awful winter! Great card. Hugs x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This card is great and very spring!! I love seeing all the birds and it must be lovely for you to watch. Our box has no one visiting yet. We put it up late last year but they haven't took up residence yet. Lol!!!
Cathy xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Janette,we have lots of birds in our garden too.xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very pretty! I love the fabulous polka dot embellies too! xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Janette
Ann x

Rainbow Lady said...

Thuis is lovely Janette. I too have bird boxes in the garden I love to see the different species. Great to see you again and thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Janet said...

Super card! Everything about it is excellent - and a wonderful subject.

Janet xx

Pat said...

I love this card Janette, the bird house is a gorgeous image.

Pat xx

Beryl said...

Oh wow Janette - this is gorgeous. The stamp image is lovely and you've coloured it so perfectly. I love the layout too.
Beryl xx