Thursday 11 March 2010

Bah Humbug Challenge stitching


I would like to enter this card into the latest Bah Humbug Challenge Stitchin". I am determined to try and enter as many as I can in order to have lots of cards to send to friends at Christmas.
This stamp is from Graphicus and I have painted the tree with Derwent aquacolour, I have stitched around the silver baubles with red embroidery thread. The faux stitches around the other baubles are done with Sakura Glaze pens. The baubles are coloured with stickles and the snowflakes around the tree are embossed with sprinkle and sparkle shimmer powder. The pot is embossed with sprinkle and sparkle christmas green. The backing paper is from the Artylicious Christmas cd rom. The sparkle doesn't really show up on the photo.
thankyou for looking

7 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is just great Janette, love the stitching must have taken hours
Beryl x

Doreen said...

This is stunning Janette,the stitching is gorgeous.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Janette this is super. There is alot of work gone into this card hun. Well done. Cathy xxxx

Irene said...

Hello Janette

I am gobsmacked by your stitching, its fantastic, as is your card. Your tree is amszing and I love your background.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah! Humbug!
xxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fabulous card Janette - the stitching makes it beautifully tactile
Ann x

Janet said...

This has been a labour of love! It is absolutely stunning - very touchy feely. How about making 100?

Janet xx

Annie said...

wow the stitching on this is just gorgeous. Sorry to be so late comenting - I don't know how I missed your card, but glad I've seen it now. A really great one for the box.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT