Monday 15 March 2010

A snowy scene


The challenge this week over at Bah Humbug is to combine at least three of the themes of previous challenges. I have combined five on this card. The card is 8x8inch square.
New stash, the buttons bought for me for Mother's Day by my daughter Jenna, along with some other scrummy goodies.
Glitter, everywhere.
Baubles in the basket.
Snowman and tree.
The stamps used for this card were Art Impressions watercolour, bluebird left and right, snowy tree, ornament basket, traditional snowman and wc star. I used Marvey Leplumme Markers with them. The sentiment stamp is cute companions christmas.The bp is from cute companions christmas collectioncd rom and the ribbon is from my stash.
Thankyou for looking.

9 comments:

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Janette, lovely image
Beryl x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Janette,fab image and lovely backing paper.xxx

Claire said...

Gorgeous card Janette, I love the image you've used and its so beautifully coloured
Claire xx

Janet said...

Lovely images and it certainly looks very snowy!

Janet xx

Annie said...

oh a gorgeous card. I have those stamps and it takes quite a bit of stamping to create the scene but oh so worth it. A beautiful creation. I love it.
Ann xxx

Max said...

Fantastic card Janette - well done on managing to combine so many f our previous challenges. Thank you for joining us in our Bah! Humbug! challenge this week.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Irene said...

Fantastic card Janette, I love your snowman the whole scene is gorgeous. Great choice of papers and ribbon.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah!Humbug!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really great card Janette and well done getting 5 things in. Cathy xxx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Really cute! I love the beautiful scene, your colouring is fantaastic and I love the sparkle too!