Sunday 7 March 2010

Crafty Ann's Challenge 9


I have made this card for Crafty Ann's Challenge. The challenge is to use a fold or technique which takes you out of your comfort zone. I chose to use scrap magic. Although I have had the template for a long time I have only actually used it twice before. I do like the finished cards, but I am out of my comfort zone. I actually enjoyed doing this one though and feel that I should definately use it more often.
The stamp I used was from crafters companion embossed with gold and painted with twinkling H20's. The backing papers are from the crafters companion oriental cd rom. The oriental coin embellishment is from my stash.
Thankyou for looking

4 comments:

Ann Whitfield said...

This is lovely Janette, I've never used scrap magic but I'm really pleased that you've enjoyed this one so much.
Ann x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Janette, I love the colours and your sentiment.xxx

Janet said...

What a success! This is lovely. I reckon you will use this template alot more. Great card!

Janet xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Janette, love the papers and the embellies and the super image.

Pat xx