Monday 19 July 2010

Golden wedding card

The back of the card with our sentiment on the tag.
The front of the card.
The box

Sorry I have not been around for a while, but as I mentioned on my last post my Mum has been unwell after a fall and is still having problems. Other relatives are poorly too, so time for crafting has been a bit scarce. Anyway, my sister and brother in law have been married for 50 years and celebrated their Golden Anniverary yesterday. I made this card for them using the bookatrix board.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Have missed visiting your blog Janette, hope everyone is soon feeling better. Love your gorgeous bookatrix Golden Wedding Card, it is really beautiful and I am sure your sister and BIL appreciated it.

Pat xx

Janet said...

What a wonderful keepsake, Janette. Your sister and bro in law will treasure this card. Bookatrix take a bit of beating when it comes to a special event or anniversary and this is no exception. Glad to see you back crafting.

Janet xx

Doreen said...

Hello Janette your card is beautiful.I really hope all your trouble soon ease,it's nice to hear from you.xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Janette - it's lovely to see you blogging again. I hope it won't be too long before you'll be able to do some more.
Ann x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Jeanette. A fab card for your first one back. I do hope your Mum and other relatives are all well soon. I have deep family issues at the moment.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx