Thursday 29 July 2010

A Birthday card with the Cute Companions


My Mum asked me to make a card for her Great Granddaughter's birthday, (my great neice). I made one exactly the same a while ago for another of her Great Granddaughter's and it was much appreciated. I sent a photo of it at the time to Jayne Nestorenko who designs the stamps and she asked me to make one exactly the same for her so that she could show it on Create and Craft, which I did. This is the third one I have made exactly the same, but I have to say I have enjoyed making them all.
I have used the backing paper from the first Cute Companions cd rom and the post box template by WS Designs. The stamps are Cute Companions, coloured with watercolour pencils, although some of the clothes were stamped onto backing papers. The stamp on the post box is WS Designs.
Thankyou for looking.

6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Janette,your great niece will love it.It is a well travelled design.xxx

starcyl said...

Janette this is a great design and it will be greatly admired, there is a lot to look at and you've done a fab job.

Jenny x

Claire said...

What a gorgeous card Janette, it really tells a story - those mice are fab! Your neice will be over the moon with it
claire xx

Janet said...

This is such a superb child's card. It is colourful, comical and so cute - it just couldn't fail to delight a small girl! (or a big one), come to that!

Janetxx

Sandra said...

Fabulous card!! I can see why they were such a huge hit! Praise indeed from Jayne Nestorenko, you must be very proud.
Sandra x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous card Janette and congrats on getting it shown on C&C by Jayne.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx