Saturday 17 April 2010

A flower for my niece

I made this card for my niece for her Birthday. I used the new stamp sheet that I bought at the NEC from Graphicus. The flower was stamped in black versafine black and painted with inktense pencils. The leaves were stamped in versamark on to green mirri card and then embossed with gold powder. I used green glitter to add a bit of sparkle. The bp is from my Graphicus Guild stash. The mini buttons were from my stash and the sentiment came from the same stamp sheet as the flowers and leaves.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Wonderful, Janette. Beautifully co-ordinated and coloured. A real wow card. Your niece will love it.

Janet xx

Beryl K said...

This is beautiful Janette. You have coloured this gorgeous flower to perfection. Your niece is going to love it
Beryl x

Claire said...

Stunning card Janette, I love the colours and those little buttons are a fab finishing touch
Claire xx