Sunday 18 April 2010

CD Sunday first challenge

I am entering this card in the CD Sunday first Challenge, which is wings and things. I am sorry the photo is a bit blurry. I made this card for my Mum to send to my Niece, her Grand daughter. I have used the same stamp as for the Sunshine Challenge, but this time the stamp was stamped and embossed with veramark and gold powder and glittered all over with pee wee glitters butterfly. I embossed some gold mirri card for the background with the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder. The bp and the sentiment frame are from Artylicious Damask Delights CD Rom. Good luck Wendy and the members of the DT with the new Challenge Blog.
Thankyou for looking.

15 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Another fabulous creation Janette. Thanks for playing with CD Sunday this week Love Cynthia x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Janette, Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.xxx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Janette
Beryl x

Pat said...

Gorgeous card Janette, love the colours you have used.

Pat xx

Annie said...

oooooooooooooh well done you were quick on the mark. Just finished mine too but have to leave posting till tomorrow as it's my Pink Elephant card too.
Love that butterfly.
Ann xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

Fantastic creation Janette - it'll be interesting to see just how many CDs are out there!
Ann x

Janet said...

This is gorgeous, Janette. Love the colours and the layout. You have had a busy and productive weekend! Go Girl!!

Janet xx

Tess said...

Fabulous card Janette. Love those backing papers. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x

starcyl said...

Such a lovely card Janette, it is so nice to see you joining in with us at CD Sunday. I have this cd and love it but don't use it nearly enough so thanks for reminding me.

Jenny x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a lovely card - that Butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us in the VD Sunday Challenge this week!

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Janette, I love your butterfly. Thanks for joining us on CD Sunday Challenge
Christine x

Chrissie said...

This is such a beautiful card Janette and I love your pretty butterfly.
Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday challenge

Anne said...

Brilliant card Janette. Love your butterfly. Thanks so much for joining in with us a CDSunday. Hugs x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my Janette this is so beautiful I love that butterfly and the embossed gold card is just showing him off perfectly

Hugs
Lorraine x

Beryl said...

This is lovely Janette. That's a gorgeous butterfly stamp you've got there.
Beryl xx