Thursday 23 September 2010

card for a 2 year old

I made this card for my great niece who was 2 on the 20th of September. The design was inspired by one that Jayne Nestorenko had done using her Cute Companion stamps. I stamped the numbers and characters using black versafine and colored them, using inktense pencils. The words happy birthday were stamped with versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.
My grandaughter is still having chemo and has now lost all of her hair. Her daddy has shaved his head too, to make her feel a bit better. Please keep her in your thoughts and hope that we have a positive outcome.

Thankyou for looking.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Hello Janette this card is wonderful lovely images for a two year old.Your grandaughter is forever in my thoughts.xxx

Pat said...

I love this card Janette, and the image is soooo cute, I'm sure your great niece was thrilled with it. You, your family and Lana are in my thoughts and prayers everyday for a positive outcome after the chemo.

Hugs
Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Janette this is fabulous and I am sure your niece loved it. Your grandaughter is always in my prayers. Bless her.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This is fabulous Janette, I bet your great niece loved it. You, your family and Lana are constantly in my thoughts - sending lots of love and hugs your way.
Ann x