Monday 22 February 2010

My first Award


I recieved this award from Wanda and Beryl k.who are my friends on Rainbow's forum and now blogging friends too. Thankyou very much Beryl and Wanda for the award, you and all of my crafting friends have inspired me.
The rules are that I must list ten things that make me happy.
1. My wonderful family.
2. My beautiful Dalmatian
3. Spring flowers.
4. Walking in the countryside
5. All kinds of wildlife.
6. Crafting
7. The sunshine
8. Relaxing in a bath full of bubbles.
9. Visitng friends for a natter.
10. Learning something new each day.
I must pass the award on to someone else. I would like to pass it on to Janet who started her wonderful blog at the same time as me, her work is excquisite.
thankyou for looking

1 comment:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Well deserved Janette, congrats. Cathy xxxx